BECOME A LEADER OF WORKPLACE CULTURE TRANSFORMATION
Elevate Work Executive Leadership Course
The wealth of business depends on the health of the workers
Dr. Maria Neira
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT, WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
of respondents from a Mental Health America report stated that they miss three to five days a month because of workplace stress.
lost over the last five years to employee turnover triggered by poor workplace culture as workers fled managers who they believed created the caustic environment.
of those who left a job because of workplace culture cited their manager as the reason behind their decision.
About the course
Psychological safety is vital for innovation, creativity, and team cohesion. This course provides you with a toolkit to directly address challenges ranging from shifts in the way we work in the aftermath of the global pandemic to ensuring equity and racial justice are infused in your workplace culture. The last few years have shown us just how stressors undermine the mental health and well-being of staff. The Elevate Work Executive Leadership Course provides you with tools and practices backed by evidence-based psychological science to not just help you and your staff feel safe in these uncertain times, but thrive in them.
Our cohort-based experience includes
On-demand content to build a foundation and common language among your leadership team
4 two-hour live cohort sessions to apply concepts to your organization’s culture, challenges, and goals
4 one-on-one executive leadership coaching sessions per participant to support each leader in their own journey and their day-to-day work
INDIVIDUAL COACHING SESSIONS
HOURS of Group Learning
days of on-demand access*
*After completion of course
- Develop pilot projects for each individual leader to integrate concepts into organizational culture
- Learn strategies to increase innovation, creativity, team cohesion, synergy, and trust, while decreasing stress, burnout, and turnover
- Build a thriving work culture that supports psychological safety and bravery while moving critical work forward
- Integrate routine practices that help promote staff bringing their whole selves to work in a way that aligns with the company’s goals
- Implement tools to support equitable and transparent decision making
- Apply approaches that support belonging and creating equitable and inclusive policies in the workplace
- Incorporate wellness and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in your organizational mission, vision, and values
What others have achieved with our program
- Updated team meeting structure to include psychologically safe and brave agreements
- Created leadership competencies to create and communicate clear expectations
- Updated engagement survey to better reflect ways to incorporate DEIB into the fabric of the organization
- Created more equitable policies using the benefits and burdens analysis
- Restructured organizational charts and operational policies to make hiring, promotion, and termination more transparent and fair
- Built performance evaluations that incorporate key performance indicators for psychological safety, DEI, and workplace wellness
Is this course for you?
- Are you an Executive Director, CEO, Founder, member of the C-Suite team, or organizational decision-maker?
- Do you value staff well-being and want to work toward prioritizing wellness for staff?
- Are you excited to engage both wellness and equity but don’t currently have the organizational infrastructure to do both, at all or at the desired level?
- Do you have a base level understanding of inequity, and appreciate the diversity of your staff, but may need additional support ensuring the needs of all staff are met?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, this course is right for you! If you’re still unsure, fill out our interest form below and our team will reach out.
OBJECTIVE 1: Defining a psychologically safe and inclusive workplace using a wellness lens
OBJECTIVE 2: Recognizing and cultivating the key emotional intelligence skills to support an inclusive work culture
OBJECTIVE 3: Practice resilience building skills that prepare you and your staff for challenges when building inclusive workplaces
TOOLS & SKILLS: Complete Self-Care Assessment, Resilience Portfolio, Review cognitive patterns that contribute to psychologically safe and unsafe workplaces
OUTCOME: Begin developing a model wellness toolkit for your staff; Practice foundations of the specific language to begin the brave conversations around DEI
OBJECTIVE 1: Connecting the whole-person approach to your identity at home and at work
OBJECTIVE 2: Identifying how and where you experience physical and emotional stress triggers
OBJECTIVE 3: Developing optimal coping strategies to enhance work relations and personal relationships
TOOLS & SKILLS: Increase self-awareness and the effects of stressors that impact decision making; Create practices to attend to wellness needs
OUTCOME: Increased self-awareness and positive emotional contagion
PERSONAL EXECUTIVE CONSULTATION FOCUS: Identity, Resilience, Wellness
OBJECTIVE 1: Discovering the right questions to ask of staff to discover their pain points
OBJECTIVE 2: Develop organizational procedures to increase psychological safety
OBJECTIVE 3: Articulating a clear path towards sustainable solutions for pain points
TOOLS & SKILLS: Begin creating a safe and effective communication loop to receive feedback on your company’s efforts in creating a diverse and inclusive environment
OUTCOME: Respond to sensory overload of staff before it’s too late; Increase employee trust in management; Continue building an organizational wellness toolkit
OBJECTIVE 1: Recognizing when your past intercepts your present and how to make it work for you
OBJECTIVE 2: Identifying how psychological safety has played a role in your own creativity, happiness and innovation
OBJECTIVE 3: Creating tools for honoring important identities in the journey towards success
TOOLS & SKILLS: Finding your ACE score; Develop strategies for cultivating optimism and gratefulness
OUTCOME: Cultivate emotional intelligence skills to better understand identity; Practice reinforcing a purposeful and meaningful environment for yourself and those around you
PERSONAL EXECUTIVE CONSULTATION FOCUS: Psychological safety, DEI, Imposter syndrome
OBJECTIVE 1: Allyship, advocacy, activism and anti-racism from a mental health and psychological perspective
OBJECTIVE 2: Cultural responsiveness in the workplace and white supremacy dismantling
OBJECTIVE 3: EPIS Framework (Exploration, Preparation, Implementation, Sustainment)
TOOLS & SKILLS: Creating psychologically safe spaces for staff; Implementation preparation
OUTCOME: Develop DEI intentionality; An action plan for creating psychological safety using cultural and identity differences as strengths; Strategic implementation for partnering with human resources, DEI departments and employee assistance programs
OBJECTIVE 1: Increase innovation, creativity and team cohesion through equity and growth mindset
OBJECTIVE 2: Anti-racism through self-compassion
OBJECTIVE 3: Maximizing your impact through cultural responsiveness
TOOLS & SKILLS: Cultural changes to advance equity; Begin building a growth mindset culture
OUTCOME: Continue building an organizational wellness toolkit; Identify ways to decrease burnout; Facilitate brave conversations around DEI
PERSONAL EXECUTIVE CONSULTATION FOCUS: Anti-racism, DEI implementation, Self-compassion
OBJECTIVE 1: Exploring contribution, legacy and sense of purpose
OBJECTIVE 2: Value statements that transform your organization and culture
OBJECTIVE 3: Anti-racism and your company’s mission and vision
TOOLS & SKILLS: Organizational assessments; Identify unconscious bias in decision making; Organizational strategies for embedding purpose and meaning into organizational procedures
OUTCOME: Integrate needs of staff in current systems; Accessing untapped talents using psychological safety; Deepened sense of purpose as a CEO
OBJECTIVE 1: Personal and professional legacy
OBJECTIVE 2: Assessment and adjustment to progress
OBJECTIVE 3: Implementing sustainment and planning for pivots
TOOLS & SKILLS: Building a long-lasting implementation team; Action plan for sustainment of wellness and DEI
OUTCOME: Protect work/life balance; Extend growth and progress; Solidify company’s mission and values with your legacy
PERSONAL EXECUTIVE CONSULTATION FOCUS: Sense of purpose and legacy; DEI and wellness sustainment